Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Welcome!

Wow! I'm even surprising myself with how tech savvy I'm becoming.  :)
Welcome to our class blog, which I will try to update weekly.
What you can expect (to start) to find on here is: pictures, reminders &other important information.

For now:

Please remember to turn in your Tulip Trot forms and any After School forms that went home.  After School Programs start NEXT WEEK.

Winter Sports also starts NEXT WEDNESDAY.  Please be sure to pack your child with the appropriate gear for the activity that they will be participating in.  All of that information was sent home with your child.  But, please feel free to give me a call or email if you have any questions.

abissonnette@wsesu.org

254-3737 ext. 103

Thanks, and keep checking back for updates and pictures, as I become more talented at this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment